SNEAKERS ER SOLE BONDER SNEAKER RESTORATION & TRANSPLANT GLUE 125ml
SNEAKERS ER SOLE BONDER SNEAKER RESTORATION & TRANSPLANT GLUE
*PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS UNAVAILABLE IN NORTHERN IRELAND.
Premium sneaker restoration glue developed by SNEAKERS ER for general repairs and sole transplants.
- Screw top pot
- Made in the UK.
DIRECTIONS: SOLE TRANSPLANT
- Prepare both surfaces to be glued by removing all debris, dust or dirt
- Remove any existing adhesive or stubborn dirt with SNEAKERS ER deglazer
- Apply a thin even coat to both surfaces using a spreader or brush
- Allow adhesive to become touch dry, this should take at least 20 minutes
- Repeat steps 3 & 4
- Carefully align the 2 surfaces and press firmly together
(WARNING - THE ADHESIVE BOND IS INSTANT)
Clamp or tape together for a minimum of 48 hours
(THIS TIME IS ESSENTIAL TO ALLOW ADHESIVE TO FULLY CURE)
- Excess adhesive can be removed with SNEAKERS ER Eraser or deglazer.
*ALWAYS USE IN A WELL VENTILATED ROOM.