SneakersER are Al & Rob, two long term friends from Glasgow with extensive backgrounds in sneakers/trainers.
Al has a history with trainers going back to the mid 80's during the football terrace culture and in 2012 co-wrote the hugely successful 'DRESSERS' book which featured many original adidas, diadora, puma & nike belonging to Al and OG adidas aficionado Kerso, Ricky & Matt, the book is regarded by many as the 'Bible' of 80's football culture. Al was previously a sneaker buyer for a Glasgow store & currently runs SneakersER full-time along with 3 other members of staff.
Rob is well known on social media as 'Glasgowrob', he is regarded by many as one of the world's best sneaker restorers, his 'sole' transplants and 're-shapes' are the stuff of legend. Rob is co-owner of the hugely successful @newbalance_gallery Instagram NB page which has over 320,000 followers. Rob currently works in additive manufacturing & 3D printing as an engineer / operator.
- In 2013 we both made a decision to bring to market, products that we both thought were sorely needed, sneaker cleaners, protectors, dyes & paints, glues and more to keep your sneakers in pristine condition or bring your battered grails back to life. We have spent the past 2 years working alongside award winning industry professionals on perfecting the best materials & formulas for our products and whenever possible source these locally and responsibly.
- We are based in Glasgow, UK
- SNEAKERS ER began trading in March 2015.
- Store / Sneaker Laundry - 11 Royal Exchange Square, G1 3AH, Tel: 44 (0) 141 465 1372
- Office / Distribution / Showroom / Demo Centre - Rogart Street Campus, 4 Rogart Street, G40 2AA, Tel: 44 (0) 141 572 5073
- Warehouse - 141 Broad Street, Unit 2, Glasgow G40 2QR, TEL: 44 (0) 141 237 9330
- Web order enquiries - email@example.com
- Wholesale enquiries -firstname.lastname@example.org