IWATA - MADE IN JAPAN REVOLUTION SERIES CR GRAVITY FEED AIRBRUSH
IWATA (JAPAN) REVOLUTION CR GRAVITY FEED AIRBRUSH
MADE IN JAPAN BY INEST IWATA
This airbrush is great for FINE / MEDIUM / WIDE coverage
Iwata Revolution Series airbrushes deliver soft, effortless coverage and quality atomization at low air pressures making them a great choice for general purpose spraying.
Exclusive to the Revolution Series, the CR Gravity-Feed Dual-Action Airbrush features a unique, comfort handle. Iwata Revolution CR has a 0.24oz / 7ml fluid cup with lid that is ideal for colour mixing.
Iwata's spring-steel needle resists breakage and the PTFE needle packings are solvent resistant for longevity.
Included is the Iwata Nozzle spanner that is used to remove the nozzle for cleaning.
Also supplied is Iwata Lube, which is used to lubricate the head needle and main lever mechanism.
- Spray Performance Category: Effortless coverage and quality atomisation at low air pressures
- Spray Scale: Fine to Wide - Fine line to 1 1/2" (0.5mm to 38mm)
- Optimal Working Pressure: 20 - 30 psi (0.14 - 0.21 Mpa)
- Head System: R5 - Needle, Needle Cap, Nozzle, Nozzle Cap
- Nozzle Type: Screw-On
- Feed Style: Gravity feed
- Paint Capacity: 0.24oz (7.0ml)
- Action: Dual-action
- Mix Type: Internal mix
- Handle Type: Comfort
- Warranty: 10 years
- Net Weight (lbs): 0.24
- Net Weight (kg): 0.11
- Assembled Dimensions (in): 1.10 x 5.87 x 2.64
- Assembled Dimensions (mm): 28 x 149 x 67