IWATA - MADE IN JAPAN ECLIPSE SERIES CS GRAVITY FEED AIRBRUSH
This product is currently sold out.
IWATA (JAPAN) ECLIPSE CS GRAVITY FEED AIRBRUSH
MADE IN JAPAN BY INEST IWATA
This airbrush is great for FINE / MEDIUM / EXTRA WIDE coverage
Iwata Eclipse Series airbrushes are known for their all-star versatility.
Eclipse's high flow allows it to atomize a wider variety of liquids with less need for reducing or thinning.
Eclipse Series offers a broad spray range, as compared to other airbrushes, where it is possible to achieve a controlled fine line to controlled wide spray.
The Iwata Eclipse CS Gravity-Feed Dual-Action Airbrush has a generous 0.24oz / 7ml fluid cup with lid that is ideal for colour mixing.
Iwata Eclipse Series airbrushes feature an exclusive compression fit nozzle that is easy to clean and assemble.
The quick-flush cutaway handle allows easy access to the needle so that you can quickly empty the paint reservoir for cleaning.
Iwata's spring-steel needle resists breakage and the PTE needle packings are solvent resistant for longevity.
Iwata Eclipse airbrushes come with a head cap spanner that is used to remove the head cap when accessing the nozzle.
lso included is Iwata Lube which is used to lubricate the needle and main lever mechanism.
- Spray Performance Category: All-star versatility
- Spray Scale: Fine to Wide - fine line to 2" (0.35mm to 50mm)
- Optimal Working Pressure: 25 - 35 psi (0.17 - 0.24 Mpa)
- Head System: E3 - Needle, Nozzle, Nozzle Cap
- Nozzle Type: Compression Fit
- Feed Style: Gravity feed
- Paint Capacity: 0.24oz (7.0ml)
- Action: Dual-action
- Mix Type: Internal mix
- Handle Type: Cutaway
- Warranty: 10 years
- Net Weight (lbs): 0.25
- Net Weight (kg): 0.11
- Assembled Dimensions (in): 1.10 x 6.10 x 2.64
- Assembled Dimensions (mm): 28 x 155 x 67